We have launched SitePad 1.2.2 in the Stable branch.
1) [Feature] We are now launching the new editor of SitePad as a preview which will allow you to create sites within your hosting account. The old editor is available as well. We plan to release the new editor in General Availability very soon and make it the default for all new sites. The new editor will allow us to offer E-Commerce solutions to our users over the coming months. We have already converted our themes into the new format. In order to enable the new editor, the Admin will need to do it from the SitePad Editor. Following are some screenshots of the new version.
In order to enable the new editor please go to SitePad admin panel -> Settings page and select the “Enable New Editor (Beta)” checkbox and click on “Edit Settings” button.
Screenshot 1.1 – List of all sites on SitePad panel
Screenshot 1.2 – Add new site Form
Screenshot 1.3 – Setup new site
Screenshot 1.4 – Choose a theme for the new site
Screenshot 1.5 – Enter site details and social media links for the new site
Screenshot 1.6 – First Look of new editor
Screenshot 1.7 – Site admin Dashboard
Screenshot 1.8 – List of all Pages
2) [Bug Fix] In CentOS Web Panel due to a change in the panel’s API, FTP account creation used to fail. This is fixed.
We have launched SitePad 1.1.9 in the Stable branch.
1) [Bug Fix] : On some CWP servers the FTP account required to Publish the site was not re-created if the user deleted it by mistake. This is fixed now and the required FTP account will be created by SitePad.
2) [Bug Fix] : On some Directadmin servers users were unable to Publish sites. This is fixed now.
Pagelayer has been growing steadily and new features are being introduced really fast. The new version Pagelayer 0.9.9 was launched a week back with new features. The Pagelayer team is working hard to improve it daily and make it the best Page / Site Builder for WordPress. A premium version of Pagelayer is also soon going to be launched. The Pagelayer team has recently added more documentation on their website and are making video tutorials for users.
About Pagelayer PageLayer is a WordPress page builder plugin. Its very easy to use and very light on the browser. Pagelayer works with any WordPress theme. Pagelayer is a real time editor and you can create beautiful web pages in a few minutes !
2) [Bug Fix] : In cPanel, the SitePad Website Builder – Themes category was not visible when “Use X-Frame-Options and X-Content-Type-Options headers with cpsrvd” setting was set as “On” from WHM -> Tweak Settings. This is fixed now.
Pagelayer has been growing steadily and new features are being
introduced really fast. Pagelayer has managed to jump from 70K installs
to 80K installs in just a weeks time. Pagelayer is being used by many
theme developers who are offering their themes on PopularFX and wordpress.org sites.
About Pagelayer PageLayer
is a WordPress page builder plugin. Its very easy to use and very light
on the browser. Pagelayer works with any WordPress theme. Pagelayer is a
real time editor and you can create beautiful web pages in a few