We have launched SitePad 1.5.0 in the Stable branch.
1) [Improvement] Added the "Open link in a new window (tab)" option to the image box button.
2) [Improvement] Added Hide Clip option in the animated heading widget to hide clip from the rotating heading with clip effects.
3) [Task] In some cases updating of a post/page was not working due to mod_security. To fix this, we are now base64 encoding strings and decoding the data in our AJAX calls.
4) [Task] Added an error alert when the Sitepad live editing would fail if the post was not found. This is a very rare bug, and we will try to add more such error alerts to make the issues clearly known to the user.
5) [Task] Added a check to verify the Facebook App ID format is correct when saving the same.
6) [Bug-Fix] The select and spinner type properties were overlapping in some cases when the label was long. We fixed this.
7) [Bug-Fix] The sub-menu of a primary menu widget contained unwanted padding. This is fixed.
8) [Bug-Fix] In some cases the height of the video widget container was rendered wrong. This is fixed.
9) [Bug-Fix] In some cases the set feature image option in Sitepad editor post properties was not working properly. This is fixed.
10) [Bug-Fix] While editing the accordion widget, the accordion active tab was shown and hidden multiple times. This is fixed.
11) [Bug-Fix] In some cases the background video was not working properly. This is fixed.
12) [Bug-Fix] In the image slider widget the alt and title attributes were missing. This is fixed.
13) [Bug-Fix] In the Custom HTML widget the text field was not shown. This is fixed.
14) [Bug-Fix] The pagelayer-data key was not updated properly when saving the post. This caused the data of an existing post to be put within a row. This is fixed.
15) [Bug-Fix] The box-shadow on the elements hover was not working properly. This is fixed.
16) [Bug-Fix] In certain cases the image alignment on Nivo-lightbox was proper. This is fixed.
17) [Bug-Fix] In the review slider widget the author vertical alignment was proper. This is fixed.
18) [Bug-Fix] If you pasted HTML formatted text and if it contained comment then the HTML was not rendering properly. This is fixed.
The SitePad Team