Installing SiteMush in cPanel
The following guide will show you how to install SiteMush on cPanel.
- A server with cPanel
- If you have a firewall, then please allow access to download all packages from *.sitemush.com and *.softaculous.com
Note : Please allow access to the following domains to your firewall as these are the mirrors used to download the script packages.
- api.softaculous.com (IP : 18.104.22.168)
- s1.softaculous.com (IP : 22.214.171.124)
- s2.softaculous.com (IP : 126.96.36.199)
- s3.softaculous.com (IP : 188.8.131.52)
- s4.softaculous.com (IP : 184.108.40.206)
- s7.softaculous.com (IP : 220.127.116.11)
Note : SiteMush is currently in Beta and we plan to go stable in December 2016
Note: Before starting the installation make sure ionCube Loaders are enabled. You may refer to the following guide Enable Ioncube cPanel. Please make sure that the Ioncube loader is selected for the backend copy of PHP. Now SSH to your server and enter following commands:
wget -N http://files.sitemush.com/install.sh chmod 755 install.sh ./install.sh
Now go to : WHM > Plugins (Add-Ons on older versions than 11) > SiteMush Website Builder
The following webpage will open if the installation was successful:
Thats it the installation of SiteMush is completed!
Dont use 3rd Party PHP
If you do not want SiteMush to use 3rd Party PHP binary then you can simply pass a parameter and SiteMush will use cPanel's default PHP binary.
wget -N http://files.sitemush.com/install.sh chmod 755 install.sh ./install.sh --nocpphp