Installing SiteMush in Plesk Linux
The following guide will show you how to install SiteMush on Plesk Linux.
- A server with Plesk
- If you have a firewall, then please allow access to download all packages from *.sitemush.com and *.softaculous.com
Note : Please allow access to the following domains to your firewall as these are the mirrors used to download the script packages.
- api.softaculous.com (IP : 220.127.116.11)
- s1.softaculous.com (IP : 18.104.22.168)
- s2.softaculous.com (IP : 22.214.171.124)
- s3.softaculous.com (IP : 126.96.36.199)
- s4.softaculous.com (IP : 188.8.131.52)
- s7.softaculous.com (IP : 184.108.40.206)
Note : SiteMush is currently in Beta and we plan to go stable in December 2016
Note: Before starting the installation make sure ionCube Loaders are enabled. Otherwise you will not be able to Install Softaculous. The ionCube Loaders can be downloaded from here. You can also check if ionCube is enabled with the following shell command :
root> php -m | grep -i ioncube
Note: Also make sure POSIX is enabled. Otherwise you will not be able to Install Softaculous. You can check if POSIX is enabled with the following shell command :
root> php -m | grep -i posix
Now SSH to your server and enter following commands:
wget -N http://files.sitemush.com/install.sh chmod 755 install.sh ./install.sh
The Installer will start showing the Installation Processes and when done will indicate the same.
Now login to your Plesk Control panel as admin and click on SiteMush Website Builder link. The following screen will appear if the SiteMush is installed successfully.
Thats it the installation of SiteMush is completed!