Installing SiteMush in DirectAdmin
The following guide will show you how to install SiteMush on DirectAdmin.
- A server with Direct Admin.
- If you have a firewall, then please allow access to all packages from *.sitemush.com and *.softaculous.com
Note : Please allow access to the following domains to your firewall as these are the mirrors used to download the script packages.
- api.softaculous.com (IP : 126.96.36.199)
- s1.softaculous.com (IP : 188.8.131.52)
- s2.softaculous.com (IP : 184.108.40.206)
- s3.softaculous.com (IP : 220.127.116.11)
- s4.softaculous.com (IP : 18.104.22.168)
- s7.softaculous.com (IP : 22.214.171.124)
SSH to your server and execute the following commands:
wget -N http://files.sitemush.com/install.sh chmod 755 install.sh ./install.sh
The Installer will start showing the Installation Processes and when done will indicate the same.
Now login to your Directadmin server and click on SiteMush Website Builder link. The following screen will appear if the SiteMush is installed successfully.
Thats it the installation of SiteMush is completed!
The Ioncube loaders will be enabled by SiteMush itself for CentOS but if you are using any other OS then please follow these two steps to enable Ioncube:
- Download the required Ioncube file and rename the file to ioncube.so
- Place the file in the following directory
Some troubleshooting tips :
Unable to execute your request
If you get the error Unable to execute your request please execute the following command :
root> chmod -R 0755 /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/sitemush